March 29, 2019 -- Women in Mining Arizona Chapter Inaugural Event!
- Women In Mining will be hosting their “Inaugural Event” on March 29th, 2019 5-7pm at the Hexagon Mining office in Tucson.
- More information on the event details can be found on the flyer attached. They will count with an excellent panel discussion of industry leaders:
- 1. David Rea, General Manager- Caterpillar
- 2. Katherine Arnold, Director of Environmental - Hudbay
- 3. Brittany Varela, Operations Manager - FMI
- Moderated by Brad Ross, Director IMR UA More information on the WIM AZ membership benefits, goals and strategic plan will be detailed at our Inaugural Event.
- Check out their website and social media platforms: www.womeninmining.us
March 6, 2019 -- 6th Annual Mining Day at the Capitol!
The Arizona Mining Association (AMA) along the Arizona Rock Products Association (ARPA) are hosting the 6th Annual Mining Day at the Capitol. This event is an outstanding opportunity to network with legislatures, agency leadership, and mining member personnel.
Participants of the event will learn more about mining’s positive impact on our great state and more! Contact email@example.com
if you would like to register for lunch ($20). Details below: